Monday, August 9, 2010

Back to Reality ...

Well, its been a little over two weeks since the I do's ... ! Mexico was absolutely amazing we stayed at Excellence Resort in the Mayan Riviera/Cancun. Surprisingly enough I became a little adventurous and Gary convinced me to go zip lining. Not only "one" zip line ... but he managed to get me to do the whole "ropes" course !! We had the time of our lives zip lining over the jungle and through water falls that were absolutely amazing. We spent most of our time relaxing and enjoying time with one another minus the wedding planning FINALLY!! But, we did manage to have a couples massage .. AMAZING to say least definitely different from any ordinary massage that we have ever had. We both have decided we will try to vacation there every summer for our anniversary .. I have my fingers and toes crossed for that one!

Paradise :)




My sweet HuSbAnD !!


This past week coming home as a Wife I have manged to cook something besides chicken and rice. I have tried to promise myself that I will be creative .. with a cookbook that is and try different things ... I have to remember that Gary loves fruits and vegatbles something thats not my forte!


My mother in law Joann, finally set a date for her wedding. She and Roger will be married on September 25th. We are very excited to see everyone again ... and be apart of this special time in their lives.


Today, I offically became a MORRISON ... social security card ... and drivers license offical that is !

Well off to cook dinner for my wonderful HUSBAND!!

No comments:

Post a Comment