Sunday, October 17, 2010

Can't get use to this blog ....

Well let's see another time I will have to play catch up !! Gary and I have spent the last two weeks moving into our house, its amazing. Probably more room than the two of us plus MAC need at the moment! Gary has finally :) finished painting the down stairs and has now decided to hire someone to do the upstairs. So we will see how that works out...
Although I was very impressed to come last week to a new ceiling fan in our bedroom, after being SHOCKED while removing the outer covers to our electric sockets I was very nervous about the ceiling fan ... but its beautiful .. perfect birthday present! Ha that definitely makes me feel old.

This weekend Shelly, Elizabeth and I decided that we would take a mini road trip ... and we ended up in Gatlinburg, TN. Some very exciting adventours but we had a blast, cant wait for girls weekend NO. 2 !!

This week should be great as well on Wednesday I will celebrate my 24th birthday, while many people may not feel as if that is old ... I'm starting to feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment