Tuesday, March 29, 2011

.... Busy MOM

Its been a very eventful couple of weeks ....



Mom and Jack celebrated their anniversary on March 18th so we all had a MINI vacation to Myrtle Beach. Gary was unable to go because of his work schedule ... BOOO!! We had had a blast though ... Mom and I are very consumed into baby shopping now so we shopped for hours at the Carter's outlet. I will have to take some picture to show Harper and Stella's cute outfits !

Last Tuesday, Gary and I spent the whole day cleaning. I mean could I possibly be nesting already? We cleaned our carpets and prepared for the delivery of our baby furniture ...




This past Friday March 25th was Linsey's Birthday :)



Elizabeth, Me and Linsey at the Olive Garden.....

Gary and I went to Linsey's "Half of a Century" party Saturday night at Compadres ...

No comments:

Post a Comment