Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Babies ...

Trying not to ramble so here it goes ....

Last night was definitely one of the worst nights of the pregnancy so far :( I started having contractions about midnight and they would come and go only having a few an hour. As the night went on they got stronger ...! This morning Gary and I called the OB just to see of water and rest were our only options ? We went in to be checked/put on a monitor to see just how things were going. Cervics wasn't dialted and is still closed ... GOOD NEWS ... I also had a fFN test to see make sure we weren't in preterm labor and the OB would call us in a few hours with results.
Good news again .. test came back negative and they are going to be able to control my contractions with procardia! Such a BLESSING :)So rest .. water ... rest ... water .. :)

On another note ... this weekend my mom and I spent Saturday working on the nursery .. things seem to be coming together. Its been hard to find things that are pink and blue that match :) Here are a few pics .. definitely not finished!!


Beds without bedding ...


Changing table and dresser ...


Another view ...

A work in progress .....

No comments:

Post a Comment