Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Blah .. Blah ...

Thoughts before our 32 week OB appointment .....

I absolutely cannot believe how fast time seems to be flying by these days .. we are currently 32 weeks pregnant .. WOW 32 weeks :) I can't believe that at the most we have six weeks until we are able to HOLD Harper and Stella.

This weekend we had our third shower ... our house currently looks like we are possibly having more than two children ... our downstairs now consists of pack'n'plays.. swings... bassinetts, boppys basically you name it and its here! I am so very greatful for my amazing family and friends. These babies are loved so much already :)

Our nursery is almost completely finish ... a couple of last minute things to do and we are DONE ... I can't wait to post pictures!

I'm currently trying to figure out EXACTLY what we all we need to pack in our bags for our hospital stay .... Our C-Section class was very informative .. a little more detailed than our OB hospital tour. I definitely got a little nervous :) I don't know why, I've had tons of surgeries (nothing im proud of) I've just never had a spinal or been awake for any of the procedures ....

I'm bored if you can't tell ... well we are off to our weekly OB appointment .. hoping for a good report!! Maternity pictures with Linsey Wilson Photography tonight :) cant wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment