Thursday, July 28, 2011

Another Milestone ....

..... we've made it to 36 (sigh of relief) weeks!! Today we had our LAST official "OB" visit, we got to see Dr Beck. Just like I have mentioned before she is amazing and if all stays the same she will be the one to bring our little angels into this world! We had our Strep B test ... I was worried but it was a "breeze" to say the least! We were able to have an ultrasound ... but there was little to see. Poor little Harper has very little room .. Stella looks as if she's the boss in there ALREADY !! They gave us an estimate of their weights H-5.5lbs and S-6.13 !! My guess is that they will both be close to 6 at delivery, so at the most 10 days until we know for sure.
As we talked to Dr Beck today .. she reassured me that the c-section will be fine .. and that I will instantly be able to "breath" again, she said its an INSTANT relief. However, she did let me know that I would be very sore the second day and that each day will get better !! I think she could see all the fear in my eyes so she wanted to assure me of what "exactly" I would feel !!




36 weeks and counting ....

1 comment:

  1. I know you are so nervous/thrilled/scared/excited!!!! You will be just fine and I can't wait to meet your sweet babies!!!! Hang in there Mama!

    ReplyDelete