Friday, July 22, 2011

Best Year of our LIVES

I can't believe that this time last year we were running around like crazy people to make sure we had the right color table clothes .. that all of our guest from New York had been picked up from the airport ... and stressing majorly about OUR big day!! It was by far the best day of my life .. I married the most loving, caring, supportive man that I never thought I would be Blessed with. He is more than my my husband he is my very best friend .. he has seen me in the last 365 days at my BEST and my very WORSE. He's held my hand though numerous contractions and sat up countless hours at night when I couldnt sleep! I could go on and on about how much he has done for me (without complaining) but for those of you who know him .. you already know that!! I love him with all my heart .. and Harper and Stella are will be even more than blessed to have him as a father!!




I thought we would be on some huge anniversary trip .. but trips and gifts dont even matter. We've been blessed with more than any "anniversary" gift. The thought of meeting our precious son and daughter any day now is far more exciting .. and breath taking!


We hope to eat our anniversary cake in our pj's with take out .. and we wouldnt want it any other way!!



No comments:

Post a Comment