Thursday, February 24, 2011

Catching up ....

So here it goes, I have been telling myself I would start updating my blog for months now ...

So on Monday, December 13th my life changed forever. Gary and I had spent the weekend in Charlotte with my Dad, we enjoyed a nice weekend at the Falcons game. Monday we drove home of course making Gary stop at every outlet mall between Greenville and Charlotte. We got home around 1:30 that day. I had a regular GYN appointment at 4 just a check up.
So trying to make light of the fact that we had made the decision two months prior to go off of BC. I thought this just might be the day, I took an at home pregnancy test. I really didn't expect a positive test result. As I screamed from the bathroom to Gary ... WHAT DOES TWO PINK LINES ON A PREGNANCY TEST MEAN ?? Frantically he said it a REALLY excited voice, I'm not 100 percent sure, usually the nurses in the ER tell me the pregnancy test results! So we took another test, thinking we would get a different answer ... same TWO pink lines!!!
AHHH so excited ... I headed to my gyn appointment so excited to tell my OB we were pregnant.



Only to get devastating news at the OB, she asked me numerous questions, questioning if I was really pregnant or not. They did blood work and she said she would call me in 24 to 48 hours with the results. She sent me home with tear filled eyes thinking we had an ectopic pregnancy. How could this be ... how could we have gotten so excited just to be torn apart ... I don't think I slept for the next 48hrs ....

No comments:

Post a Comment