Thursday, February 24, 2011

48 hrs ....

So 48 hours felt like the longest two days of my life ... without my amazing husband and supportive friends I dont know what I would have done it. The phone finally rang that Wednesday morning .... HCG levels were very high 1450 to be exact. I didnt know whether to be releaved or still to worry.. a couple of days went by and Gary and I went in for a second ultrasound, thinking we werent going to be able to see anything the ultrasound began .... I think I was kinda dazed and confused ... I kept thinking we were about to hear horrible news. As I layed there pondering my thoughts ... Gary had this very estranged look on his face ... then it came .. the ultrasound had moved closer so that he could see the screen more clearly. He kept repeating, can you please go back to the previous screen, I kept thinking what does he see ..there it was TWO tiny little sacs with TWO heart beats. It was amazing, the best feeling I think I have ever felt.



5 weeks and 5 days !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment