Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Weeks 5 thru 15

So I cant seem to catch up all the weeks that I have missed "BLOGGING". So i am going to try to sum up the last ten weeks in one post...

Weeks five thru twelve were crazy. I have never been so sick in my life. Who knew that being pregnant could make you loose 12 lbs. It didnt matter what time of day it was or what I ate .... I woke up throwing up and went to bed throwing up .. But seeing our sweet babies at almost every ob visit made throwing up for hours before the visit worth it ...

I seem to get my weeks mixed up but between weeks twelve and thirteen I started feeling worse .. not just throwing up ... It was a Sunday afternoon and I felt like I could hardly move. I woke up early that Monday morning and headed straight to the OB. After blood work and urine cultures I found out I had a kidney and bladder infection, I was admitted to the LABOR and DELIVERY floor!! Talk about SCARY, but I kinda think it was a true reality check for whats to come !!

No comments:

Post a Comment