Friday, January 20, 2012

Back to the BLOGGING world...

So I've made a pact with a good friend that I would make it back to the blogging world! I mean I do have all the time in the world on my hands right .. Not! We have had so much going on the last couple of months so I have a lot to update ;)
We were able to spend the holidays with both of our families! Gary's two sisters were able to both fly to SC for Christmas! It was so nice having them both here for the TWINS first Christmas, even though they had no idea what was going on we will have all the memories and pictures to show them of their very first Christmas!

Gary and I spent New Years in Greenville with Linsey, Elliott and Shelly!! We had a blast we always do whenever we get to go out with them.

Stella an Harper are changing daily, I love the fact that I am able to stay home and spend every second with them. Some days we never make it out of our pjs and I wouldn't trade it for anything in this world. I can't believe that in two weeks they will be six months.



2 comments:

  1. Yay. So glad you are back! I can't wait to see these little ones grow! :) They are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! Your munchkins are adorable!

    ReplyDelete